NADA Recruitment 2021 – National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) invites applications on plain paper for the post of Programme Associate/Research Associate/Administrative Associate/Technical Associate – 18 vacancies.
Candidates who completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview.
Interested and eligible can send their application through the given postal address on or before 31 October 2021.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
|Job Role||Programme Associate/Research Associate/Administrative Associate/Technical Associate|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- to Rs.60,000/-pm|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||31 October 2021|
- 1st class in M.Pharm/ M.Sc/ Masters/ PhD in Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Sports Science from recognized University/ College/ Institutes with 5 years of experience. OR PhD in Pharmacology /Pharmaceutical Sciences/Life Sciences/ Sports Sciences from recognized University /Institutions.
Programme Associate – Legal:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University with 05 years’ experience in dealing with legal matters preferably in Government/Public Sector/ Autonomous Bodies etc. Proficiency in Computer skills.
Programme Associate – Education:
- Master’s in Sports Management or related areas from recognized University /Institutes with at least 3 years of experience in handling education and awareness program/value-based education/ digital awareness program management. OR PhD in Sports management/ education/sociology/related areas from recognized University /Institutions.
- 1st class in M.Pharm/ M.Sc in Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Sports Science from recognized University/ College/ Institutes with 3 years of experience.
- 1st class Graduate in any discipline from recognized universities/ Colleges/ Institutes with 5 years of experience. Or Any person retired from Central/ State govt organization/ autonomous bodies. OR Any person retired from central/state government organizations/autonomous bodies with relevant experience in handling administration and accounts.
Technical Associate – Coordination:
- 1st Class B.Pharm with 3 years of experience. Or 1st class in M.Pharm/ M.Sc in Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Sports Science from recognized University/ College/ Institutes with 1 years of experience.
Technical Associate – Dope Testing:
- 1st class in DMLT with 3 years of experience. Or Bachelors in Nursing with minimum 1-year experience. Or Graduate in Science/ Management with minimum 1-year experience.
Maximum Age Limit :
- Programme Associate – 40 Years
- Research Associate – 40 Years
- Administrative Associate – 65 Years
- Technical Associate – 35 Years
Post wise Vacancies: Total – 18 Posts
- Programme Associate – 3 Posts
- Programme Associate – Legal – 2 Posts
- Programme Associate – Education – 1 Post
- Research Associate – 5 Posts
- Administrative Associate – 1 Post
- Technical Associate – Coordination – 3 Posts
- Technical Associate – Dope Testing – 3 Posts
Pay scale details:
- Programme Associate – Rs. 60,000/-
- Research Associate – Rs. 40,000/-
- Administrative Associate – Rs. 40,000/-
- Technical Associate – Rs. 25,000/-
NADA Recruitment Selection Process:
- A Screening Committee shall screen the received applications for qualification, experience, age etc and prepare a shortlist of eligible candidates.
How to Apply for NADA Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 31 October 2021.
National Anti Doping Agency,
Hall No. 104, First Floor, JLN
Stadium, New Delhi – 110003