SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Announced to hire Probationary Officers for State Bank of India(SBI) across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process SBI PO 2021 are given in below.
|Job Role||Probationary Officers-PO|
|Salary||Rs.23,700/- to Rs.42,020/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||25 October 2021|
Educational Qualification(As on 31.12.2021): Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Note:Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020
Age limit (As on 01.04.2021): 21 to 30 years i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2000 and not earlier than 02.04.1991 (both days inclusive)
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
SBI PO 2021 Recruitment Selection Procedure:
Phase – I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination is one hour examination consisting of 100 marks and having following sections.
|Subject||No of Qns & Marks|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
Main Examination have two part of examination one is Objective type and another one is descriptive type. Objective type have 200 marks and descriptive type has 50 marks. Both the section will be conducted in online. Candidates will have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
(i) Objective Test: The objective type test is 3 hours test and its consist of four following sections which given below
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The descriptive test will be English Letter Writing & Essay. The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks in each wrong question. The negative marks will be one fourth of the marks allocated to that question.
Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 Marks) & Interview (30 Marks)
- Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list.The marks obtained in Preliminary Examination(Phase-I) not considered.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fees
- General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
How to apply SBI PO 2021 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online latest by 25 October 2021
SBI PO 2021- Important Dates:
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 1st/2nd week November 2021 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: Nov/Dec 2021
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main: Dec 2021
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: 2nd/3rd week of February 2022
- Declaration of Final Result: Feb/March 2021