Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 for Trade Apprentice | 3378 Posts
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 : Southern Railway invites application form from the eligible candidates for engagement of Trade Apprentice of 3378 vacancies.
Candidates with the qualification of ITI/12th/0th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an merit basis. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 30 June 2021.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||Rs.6000/- to Rs.7000/-|
|Last Date||30 June 2021|
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10 +2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Must have passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution. For the calculation of percentage of ITI marks, the average marks mentioned in consolidate statement of marks of all semesters of the trade applied/Marks mentioned in the provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT will only be reckoned.
- Must have passed +2 Std under 10 +2 system with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for MLT Candidates (Merit list will be based on marks obtained in Std.XII (+2).
Fitter, Painter & Welder:
- Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10, +2 System of education or its equivalent.
Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology ):
- Should have passed 12th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10, +2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Fitter, Machinist, MMV, Turner,Diesel Mechanic, Carpenter,Painter, Welder(G&E), Wireman,Advance Welder & R&AC:
- Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10 +2 System of education and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI
- Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks)under 10 +2 System of education with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI
- Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10 +2 System of education with Science (Physics and Chemistry) and Mathematics or its equivalent and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI
- Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10 +2 System of education & National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant”
Age limit (as on 01.06.2021):
- For General: 15 to 24 years
- 5 years of age for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years of age for OBC Non-Creamy layer candidates.
- 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates
- Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur – 936 Posts
- Central Workshop – 756 Posts
- Signal & Telecom Workshop, Podanur – 1686 Posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Fresher’s – X std – Rs.6000/- (per month)
- Fresher’s – 12th std – Rs.7000/- (per month)
- Ex-ITI – Rs.7000/- (per month)
- Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur : The selection will be on the basis of the Merit List prepared in respect of all the eligible candidates who apply against the Notification.
- Central Workshop, Golden Rock: Taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% aggregate marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. For Freshers, the average of marks obtained by the candidates in Matriculation/ 10th Std
- Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur: Selection will be on the basis of a merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of a simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- For General – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women Candidates are exempted to pay.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 June 2021.
വിവരങ്ങൾ മലയാളത്തിൽ വായിക്കാൻ ഇവിടെ ക്ലിക്ക് ചെയ്യുക
|Important Links : Southern Railway Recruitment 2021|
|Official Notification for Carriage Works, Perambur||Click Here|
|Official Notification : Central Work shop||Click Here|
|Official Notification for Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Podanur||Click Here|
|Apply Online & More Details||Click Here|