Survey of India Recruitment 2020 : Survey of India (Department of Science &Technology) invited applications from the Indian Nationals for the post of Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic with 14 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th pass with a valid driving licence for both heavy and light vehicles are eligible to apply for this post. The selection will be based on the test and practical/skill test. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 31 March 2020.
|Post Name||Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic|
|Total No.of Vacancies||14|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 March 2020|
- Candidates should pass 10th std from a recognized School
- Knowledge of Hindi/English.
- Should possess a valid driving licence for both heavy and light vehicles. The licence should also be valid for hilly areas and it must not have any adverse entries.
- Should have a good knowledge or the general procedures of daily, weekly and other types of maintenances of the vehicles
- Should have 1-year experience of working as a Motor Mechanic in any repair workshop/ Garage.
- Should possess a Certificate/Diploma in automobile trade from any recognized institution.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2020)
- General Candidates: 18 to 27 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 18 to 30 years
- OBC Candidates: 18 to 32 years
Category Wise Vacancies : Total : 14 Posts
- General – 10 posts
- SC – 01 post
- OBC – 03 posts
Eligible candidates will be called to undergo the test and Practical/Skill Test for assessment of actual knowledge of Motor Driving and its maintenance/repair
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send the duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with the required documents to the corresponding Offices/GDC postal address on or before 31 March 2020.
Postal Address: Candidates can view their corresponding Offices/GDC postal address in the advertisement
Documents should positively be enclosed with the application form:
- One self addressed 10X22 cm size envelope duly affixed worth Rs. 22/- Postal Stamp on it.
- Attested photo copies of Educational qualification, valid Driving License, Caste certificate, Date of Birth certificate in support.
- Attested photo copies of experience certificate of Motor Driving. Vehicle repairing work and certificate/diploma of Automobile trade if any.
- Two pass port size photograph of the candidate duly attested by a Gazetted officer one should be affixed on the application form.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :