UPSC Notification 2020 : The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification No.18/2020 for a total of 29 Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO) & Data Processing Assistant (DPA) vacancies in Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ respectively on 28 December 2019 at its official website, www.upsc.gov.in.
As per the UPSC Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO) & Data Processing Assistant (DPA) Recruitment 2020 Notification released, the Commission has started the online application process from 28 December 2019 itself at its official application portal, upsconline.nic.in. The application will be accepted online till 16 January 2020 at 11.59 PM.
|Name of post||Total Vacancies|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO)||27 Posts|
|Data Processing Assistant (DPA)||02 Posts|
Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E. or B. Tech.) or B.Sc. (Engg.) awarded by a recognized University in the fields of Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology or Software Engineering or Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Electronics and Communications Engineering or Graduate Ship awarded by Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (AMIETE) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Master of Science in Physics with Electronics or Telecommunication or Master of Computer Applications (MCA) after three years Bachelor of Science in Physics or Master of Science (Information Technology)or Master of Science (Computer Science)or Master of Science(Software) from a recognized University.
Data Processing Assistant (DPA)
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications /Information Technology /Computer Science of a recognized University/Institute OR B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO) : 35 years
- Data Processing Assistant (DPA) : 30 years
Note : Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination being organized by the selection body.
- General / OBC Candidates : Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates – Rs.50/-
Mode of Payment : Either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official application form (www.upsconline.nic.in) of the UPSC. The last date for online application is 16 January 2020 at 11:59 PM.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|To Know More Job Alerts ; Download Our App||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :